.
Advertising:

Monday, March 3, 2014

Peach Lemonade Coolers

12:32 AM

So I just improvised.  I peeled the more-than-ripe peaches and threw them into the blender with some store bought lemonade.   My daughter was the first to taste test it and declared it to be a "very good smoothie".  It was a hit with a three year old.   I whipped up more for myself and my husband and added a bit of Kettle One.   Delicious.

The next night, I used the last peach and forgot to peel it first.  Don't do that.  It tasted fine, but the brown-ish color was less than appealing.   Also the second time around, I used Champagne instead of vodka.   Those bubbles weren't going to last much longer!  I hate to see good Champagne go to waste!

Ingredients:
2 medium sized, ripe peaches, peeled, halved and pitted
1/2 cup lemonade
1 ounce vodka of choice

Instructions:

Puree the peaches and lemonade in a blender until smooth.

Pour vodka over ice in a rocks glass.  Top off with peach-lemonade puree.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

1 comments:

  1. Das große gelbe Haus im Hesterberg war die Polizeiwache, in dem Haus wohnte auch Ulli Fischer. Vor dem Haus, aus Sichtrichtung der Karte, ging eine Straße zur Flensburger Straße, hier könnte es das Eckhaus in der Flensburger Straße sein. Es dürfte also südlich von Dr. Jensen stehen. An das Haus erinnern kann ich mich nicht.

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2013 Just tasty recipes. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top
09 10
2 PUT IMAGE TAGS HERE 3